Friday, October 23, 2009

3 Weeks left!!!

The countdown has officially begun!!! In less than 25 days our lil man will be here! I can't believe it. =| I feel like everything has gone so fast...too fast. I went to see my midwife today and I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I thought for sure I'd be closed until I hit 40 wks. Maybe he'll decide to come earlier...maybe not. I hope sooner though, I'd really love to go into labor on my own.

Even though the time is winding down, I feel as ready as I'll ever be. His nursery is finished (and sooo cute!) We have all the clothes, diapers, wipes and comforts he'll need. I just hope I'm as good a mom as I think I'll be. AND I hope he likes me! LOL Stupid, I know, but I've been having thoughts that he might come out expecting something that I'm not. Its probably all in my head. As a first time mom I'm sure its just my nerves. It'd better be. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment